Ryan Insurance begun in 1969, when Ray Ryan decided to leave his position as area Claims Manager for General Adjustment Bureau, and form Ryan Insurance. That successful beginning led, in the spring of 1979, to a merger with The Angwin Stanley Agency to form Angwin Ryan Stanley. As the business evolved it became clear that Ray was the driving force behind the agency, and it was renamed, in the fall of 2013, Ryan Insurance.
Ryan Insurance prides itself on being a resource for their clients and the community. Recognizing the need to be an active and vital part of the community and the region, and that no flourishing relationship is one-sided , is integral to the way Ryan Insurance approaches their business and their relationships.
The entire staff commits to the following:
- Phone calls returned same day.
Every call, every time.
- Emails responded to same day.
Every email, every time.
- Endorsement requests to Carrier same day as received.
Every request, every time.
- Certificate of Insurance requests done same day.
Every Certificate, every time.
- Claims filed the same day as notified.
Every claim, every time.
- You will have the cell numbers of your Producer and/or your Account Manager.
There is never a time you cannot reach someone. Never.
- No renewal is just accepted without comment. Every renewal is “shopped” the same as a new client.
Every Renewal. Every Time.
Every client is the most important client in the office when they contact us with a concern, question, or need for service. Every Client. Every Time.
Ryan Insurance prides itself on committing to the highest standards of service for our clients. This means personal assistance with not only coverage assessment and claims, but also, Loss Control and Premium Containment.
Questions? We've got answers!
Get in touch with us today